We have consulted and Support Outside Government Contract Counsel in the following Appeals:
- Numerous Appeals before the Boards of Contract Appeals and Court of Federal Claims from final officer final decisions rejecting contractor claims and REA's for constructive changes and added scope work.
- Litigation for a contractor that forced a large Defense Contractor into a merger with another large contractor in a multi-million dollar settlement.
- Option Year Contract: BCA Reversal of Contracting Officer decision not to award final option year on a multi-year contract based on abuse of discretion.
- Manufacturing Company: BCA ruling against final decision rejecting contractor REA's for constructive changes and added scope work with award of $1.7 million.
- Merger: Litigation for a contractor which resulted in a settlement that forced a large Defense Contractor into a merger with another large contractor in a multi-million dollar settlement.
- IT: Settlement for costs rejected in an REA and for additional costs of litigation and interest.
- Appealed a final decision of the CO’s rejection of change orders and recovered all the costs and legal fees.
- Appealed a termination for default that was later converted into a termination for convenience due to the government’s failure to meet their burden of proof to show that the contractor failed to make progress.